Monday, June 20, 2011

Fathers day and birthdays...

Took this at Santa Cruz

Another Fathers day has come and gone. Happy Fathers day to all the dads out there.

I have always had issues with my father. I guess not now since I haven't seen him since I turned 19. I don't know if he is alive or dead. My only wish for him -if he is alive- is for him to be free from his demons. With all the pain and torment that he caused that's the best I can say and think of him.

My birthday is on monday. Ever since I turned 18 I start getting somewhat depressed around this time. It's just a sense of the years passing by and I'm still stuck in limbo. Not being able to accomplish anything that I wanted to accomplish by this age. To make matters worse my husband had to go Washington for work. He wont be back until next weekend.

Oh well... I'll blast some music and dance like crazy. That usually makes me smile.

-Roby

What I've learned:
---Make sure the windows are closed before dancing like crazy.

No comments: