Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fishy and NVC

She makes weird faces lol

Newark days... I remember back in high school how fun it was. They had the "graviton" and they would play awesome loud music in there. The wristbands where only $10. Now are $21 and have pretty crappy rides. The parade was always kinda boring. I did like watching my friends participate in the parade. I guess that's what it's about. Seeing people you know march along. My niece faith was in the parade this year! I didn't know that... So, as usual I didn't go lol It would have been cute seeing her. She is a spunky little girl. I did get her a gold fish -that died the next day-.

One year I really wanted a goldfish, Chris ended up getting me one at the fair and we even bought the tiny fish tank. I even named it "Spot". That weekend we left for a trip...we ended up leaving Spot in my room forgetting to give instructions to anyone to feed it... yeah.. it was dead when we came back.


So, NVC told us that October appointments are filled. I guess I wont be leaving until November. Well, at least I get to spend my moms birthday here with her, As well as my anniversary/Halloween. I can't believe it's been almost two years since I got married. I love being married, it's just like dating, except your spouse legally owns you in some countries... lol

-Roby

What I've Learned:
...Having a niece is better than having a kid. I never get bored of her and when I do she is on her way home to her mom. Usually loaded on sugar!


No comments: