Friday, July 22, 2011

Sleep and Stick Shift...



Hello, it's been a little over two weeks now. In that time... we got a new car, settled into our new apartment with our lovely roommate. Went to Gilroy and ate at "Daves Famous BBQ" - I don't know how famous they are-, and I drove the new car which is a manual! -that was fun-. Oh and Chris did a sleep study!

-Car is a 1998 Isuzu Rodeo, v6 manual (red). Not too bad. I'm still learning how to drive it. I only stalled it 3 times my very first time! yey!

-I think we have officially moved in and got more comfortable in the apartment. It helps to have a cool roommate. We also realized that we are all from different countries! Check out our passports... pretty nifty.

-Daves famous BBQ, if you haven't heard of it.. do question their ego. It was pretty good. I had an awesome pulled pork sandwich. They have this family menu where they bring huge portions of meat on a trashcan lid!



-Chris had to do a sleep study for work. Everything went great. They hooked him up with wires all over his head! it was pretty cool. His doctor said... "sleep more and you wont be tired in the morning"... no shit! lol He was a nice doctor though.  



Oh! also Gilroy's garlic festival is coming up. I really want to go. I haven't been to it since  I was 10 or so. I don't remember anything about it... except the garlic ketchup. To not remember anything about a family outing but the condiments is kinda weird... I really want to go back and try it again.

-Roby

What I've Learned:
...Don't change the oil's and fluids in your car when it's 100+ degrees outside. Just don't.

No comments: