Friday, October 28, 2011

Roadtrip! Part I

Casa De Fruta

Hello! Welcome to part one of my "Roadtrip" updates. After leaving my moms [Newark, California], (which was extremely hard to have to say goodbye) we headed to Dos Palos. On our way we stopped by a friends house to say goodbye then we stopped at Casa De Fruta! we got some wine and some BBQ sauce (presents for friends).


Dos Palos, California

We stayed the night in Dos Palos Tuesday night. I always like staying here. You can actually see the stars and depending on the time of year the cotton fields look like snow on the ground. Wednesday we took off to San Diego.

Along the way on one of our Gas stops we saw a guy selling bonsai trees! it was quite a treat since I love bonsai trees. Some trees had fruits growing on them.

Bonsai!

Once we got into San Diego we stayed at a Super 8. The next day we met with our friend Pine. Friday we went to the beach, watched some movies at home and went to the dog park. They have a really nice puppy named Sadie. Ever since I got bitten by a dog I get kind of antsy around dogs but I'm getting better with that.

Mission Beach, San Diego California

Tomorrow we head out around noon and drive through Arizona, New Mexico and hopefully we make it into Texas.

I will be updating in a couple of days. We should be crossing the border into Juarez, Mexico on Sunday!

-Roby

What I've Learned:
...You never know when you will run into someone selling Bonsai trees.

No comments: