Thursday, June 7, 2012

Rosarito




I know a lot of people from the immigration forums are looking for a place in Mexico where they can move and feel safe. Rosarito is a good choice. It's quiet, safe (if you use common sense), and close enough to the border where you can find a lot of US products (I almost cried when I saw my brand of butter). Rosarito has a lot of residential areas as well as private condos and apartments, but the main street is "Benito Juarez".




These apartments are "La jolla de el mar" they run for about 1k + a month. The are really nice condos next to the beach. the area in front of them are new stores that are opening up.


If you keep going down the street you will find more shopping centers and stores...








I haven't really experienced the "Night life" in Rosarito but I heard that "Papas and Beer" is a good restaurant/club to go to. Personally I'm not into that but I have heard about it from a couple of people already. I guess its were the cool kids go. I am a pretty boring person and would rather stay in watching a movie or a show on my laptop.


Atom and Meeko


My search for a job is still going, but at least I have my puppy to keep me company now. Atom has really brought a little happiness (and bites) to my daily routine. Overall he seems to be a pretty good puppy, despite the teething....

-Roby


What I have learned:

...puppies have extremely sharp teeth...


No comments: