Monday, April 30, 2012

Going down the only road I've ever known....


Fire seen from Guadalajara

So Mexico is on fire! A volcano is erupting, one of the biggest forest fires is still soaring. Not to mention the Earthquakes, one in Mexico city and the other in Michoacan. Oh, I think I forgot to mention that one. Two earthquakes in the two places that I went to, I'm a lucky girl.

One of the things that I do like here are the buses. They are comfy and I have never had to sit next to anyone weird or anyone at all. By the way, this is just a random post about things I saw while on the road.


Lots of room, quite comfy.

Free headphones for the movie


Guadalajara is known for being very Modern, here is the mascot of their best selling pastry. He is a cool hip dude and everyone loves him. By the way "Negro" means black in Spanish.

Once you go black, you get diabetes.

I also got to see the Forest Fire at night time! It was pretty cool and I had no idea what it was until the next morning when I found out it's spread through out five states or so.



Now for random things I saw on the street in Tepic...

Guamuchiles!

Yep, they are now in bloom! It's a weird wild fruit that are delicious! a lot of people make smoothies out of them cause they are super sweet and yummy. I myself can eat about two pounds of them by myself.


Amado Nervo (Poet)

If I ever get famous... I would rather not have a statue of me... I don't want birds sitting and pooping on my head. And now for my favorite!



The little crosswalk guy starts out walking and as the time runs out he starts running! it was pretty funny.I actually was standing in the middle of the street taking a picture of it.... not too smart of me.




What I have learned

... Don't ever eat two pounds of anything by yourself.

No comments: