Wednesday, May 9, 2012

...nothings gonna change my world?



Arg! me punch back!


So, I am leaving to TJ. Tomorrow. It's a bit of a hasty move but I found a nice apartment and I want it. It's steps from the beach and it's cheap enough to where I can afford it on a crappy Mexican salary. I'm not wasting time now. I know I am referred and I know I'm stuck here. I used to be the type of person that used to quit when the going got tough but now I have no choice but to drag my ass up and try.

It's amazing how resilient humans are. You never know how things will change you or your entire world. Tomorrow, I am going to have to spend the night at the airport because I land at midnight in TJ. I also don't have no money for a hotel room. I'll go look at the apartment around 6pm in Rosarito. It's going to be a hell of a boring adventure.

I have to get from here (Botadero) to Santiago, to Tepic, To Guadalajara and take the plane there to TJ. I can't believe how close I am going to be to California... to home. Wish me luck everyone!

-Roby

What I have learned:
...I can touch my toes! I love Yoga!

3 comments:

dystopia9 said...

Good Luck girly. Can't wait to see pics of the apartment. :)

Roby said...

Thank you! I can't wait to take pictures and show it off. It's literally right by the beach! Can't wait for you to visit!

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK!! thats cool that your going to be close to the boarder! make sure to post pics of your new place!

-scott r.