Monday, June 6, 2011

First post madness!

This picture has nothing to do with the rest of the blog!  I did take it though.


I have been thinking about starting a blog for a long time. I am usually a very private person and my introverted ways get the best of me. However, Some of my friends and family want to keep track of me during my travels -more on that later-. The best way I can think of sharing my experiences and pictures is through a blog! -not really-.

In the coming weeks I have to prepare for a trip to Mexico. I'm not going explain the entire situation but lets just say that the US needs to tweak their immigration laws just a bit.

Luckily! I have an awesome husband that is going to be taking the trip with me. So where in Mexico are we going? Ciudad Juarez. Also known as OHSHITWEAREGOINGTOGETKILLED valley -it is!-. It's okay, it's only for 3 days. If I live maybe I'll get a t-shirt that says "I'm alive!" which in turn would be hilarious if I die while wearing it.

My aunt and uncle are letting us stay at their place afterwards since we have to stay anywhere from 1-3 months -hopefully not longer- They live in Puerto vallarta. Also known as OHSHITWEAREGOINGTOGETSUNBURNED valley -it's not-. For those of you that known me I hate the heat and the sun in general. This is going to be hell for me. My hubby will love it though.

Before we leave we have to do the moving thing... packing, wrapping, selling of furniture and all that good stuff that makes moving fun -or hell-.

So.. Would you like to see some very rare Kittens?! and I really mean rare. The mom is this lady

and the dad is this guy...

Someone please explain why the kittens turned out l ike this....



Yes. We are sure he is the father. He is a purebred Ragdoll Cat. The kittens are adorable, there is six of them. If you are interested let me know.

...and with that bundle of cuteness I'm going to end my first post. Hopefully I remember to update.

-Roby


What I've learned: 

...Cat genetics are just as complex as ours.

1 comment:

dystopia9 said...

We need to check the mail man's cat - lol

-Geo